The people of Gaza witnessed violence yet again for a week resulting in the death of over a 100. Gazans are lucky though as they enjoy the support of many. A Bahranian MP burns Israeli flag in parliament, Iran as usual came to rescue and issued usual anti-Israel statements and above all their Muslim brothers from the citadel of Islam raised the heaven over heads. For a week, all ‘Oh-I’m-Apolitical-And-Cool‘ club transformed into some sort of radical activists ready to take on Israel through e-Jihad. The people who would never post anything other than pictures of their burgers in Halal KFC or check-in to the biggest shopping mall of the city were posting pictures of dead in Gaza. And those self obsessed babes who care about nothing but their own selves and talk about nothing but what they buy and what they do were all over Gaza.
In the meanwhile, their brothers in Ummah were butchering Shia at home but nobody bothered to talk about it. I thought its difficult to multitask and they might talk about it at a later stage. Finally, to the disappointment of burger Jihadis and babes who wanted to crush Israel this time, the long awaited ceasefire came and Gazans were seen dragging bodies of alleged Israeli spies on the roads of Gaza for miles. The Jihadis at home continued their rampage on Shia and killed several per day, bombs were defused here and there but nobody was moved although Gaza was in peace now.
I fail to understand how can someone be so shameless to have this selective morality, that too enabled randomly on certain occasions? They will speak about Gaza, they will speak about Syria, they will even sympathies with Aafia Siddiqi, Osama Bin Laden and the terrorists killed in drone attacks or armed Lal Masjid goons. What is common across all of these? They are all Salafi/Wahabi/Deobandi Muslims. Yes, they will only speak when Salafi/Wahabi/Deobandi Muslims are killed, specially when killed by non-Muslims or kuffar.
They will not speak about the Shia, the Ahmedis or for Bahrainis for that matter. The FSA (Free Syrian Army) they hold so dear is an umbrella union of Jihadi monsters from all over the world. Go to any Jihadi forum on the web, or why go far, just spend sometime on the web presence of Sipah Sahaba or Jamia Hafsa Urdu forum and you will see now just they actively support the FSA but have sent foot soldiers to Syria. Their motivation to fight Syrian state, as some liberals are fooled, is not to establish an independent democratic Syria where rights of all people will be equal. These are the values they abhor. Their motivation is to fight the kafir Alevi (read Shia) ruler of Syria. Once they take over Syria, the Shia and Chrisitian minority will be at the mercy of these barbarians. YouTube is stuffed with videos of Jihadis working with FSA spewing their anti-Shia hatred.
Here is an overview of the anti-Shia violence in Pakistan in the first few days of Muharram:
14 November 2012
- Within 12 hours, another Shia killed in Orangi Town Karachi
18 November 2012
- Bomb blast in Abbas Town Imam Bargah Karachi. Several wounded and 2 killed.
- Extremists open fire in Khuzdar and kill 1 Shia
- Several bombs found and diffused in Imam Masjid Lahore21 November 201
- Two bombs within minutes outside a Shiite mosque in the southern city of Karachi, killing three persons and wounding 15 other
- Lahore TMO takes down over 3000 ‘Labaik Ya Hussain’ banners from the city.22 November 2012
- Bomb found and defused – bomb was planted in a ground near an Imambargah located in Pirabad area of Orangi Town Karachi.
- Bomb disposal squad personnel have defused a remote-controlled bomb planted near an Imam Bargah in the Qasba Colony, Karachi.
- The Bomb Disposal Squad, on receiving tip offs, defused two explosive devices on the main GT Road in Peshawar – this is route of Jaloos Azadari.
- Police foiled a terrorist attempt and seized large quantities of explosives and detonators being transported in a pick up truck on Ring Road on Wednesday afternoon.
- Threatening campaign through SMS launched against Shia sending m essages “Kill, Kill Shia”
- In Lahore, police and secret agencies arrested two suspected militants from Anarkali Bazar neighbouhood in a joint-raid. They recovered two suicide vests along with explosives from their possession.
- Five suspected militants were nabbed in Sargodha.