Resistance continues ….
With the removal of the pre 3rd November judiciary, there is, currently, a total lack of accountability of the ESTABLISHMENT which has:
- Shown no regard for our fundamental rights
- Proved highly inefficient in providing us with even the most basic necessities like Flour, Electricity and Gas
- Illegally detained and tortured countless fellow students and citizens
- Allowed armed pseudo-student bodies to control academic activities in major universities while suppressing student unions
- Failed to meet projected economic growth & development targets
- Failed to provide adequate security for our lives and property
- Installed a puppet Judiciary
- Curbed the freedom of the media
- Resorted to false propaganda to clarify its position
- No credibility to hold free, fair and transparent elections
Gather on Saturday, the 2nd of February and stand loud and strong at NassirBaagh at 2 pm to peacefully voice our collective concerns.